A Great Headline
Due to Covid-19, as per the State of Nevada Law, the following guidelines are to be followed:
1) A Little White Chapel Hours of operation from 8.00 am to 12 midnight 7 days a week.
2) We will encourage customers to pre-register with the Marriage License Bureau prior to their arrival in Las Vegas
3) We will conduct non-invasive temperature checks on each guest upon entering.
4) If a guest’s temperature exceeds 99.9 degrees Fahrenheit they will be directed to stay in an isolated area and for safety, not to interact with other guests or staff. They will then be directed to an appropriate medical care facility.
5) If a guest has a high temperature, they may only return to the chapel with a medical certification confirming they have been tested for COVID-19 or other communicable diseases and medically cleared.
6) We will accept payments by credit card or other digital payments. Cash payments are discouraged.
7) There will be a limit of 10 guests in a single venue, unless they live in the same household or traveled together.
8) Guests will be required to follow CDC rules concerning masks and protective gear.
9) Guests will hand sanitize upon entering the property.
10) Guests will be asked to comply with the floor markings and social distancing.
11) We will have a designated staff who will be responsible for ongoing sanitizing procedures in accordance with CDC recommendations.
12) Staff members will minimize personal contact with guests and documents.
No limo services will be
provided until further notice.