A Great Headline
A Little White Chapel Guidlines
1) A Little White Chapel Hours of operation from 9.00 am to 9:00 pm 7 days a week (hours may vary on holidays and slow days). We do take walk-ins as long as you have obtained a marriage license from the State of Nevada.
2) In order to get married at A Little White Chapel, you need to get a valid marriage license from the Marriage License Bureau of the State of Nevada. You can pre-order the same @ weddings.vegas.
3) If you are doing a "Renewal of Vows" ceremony, please bring a copy of your marriage certificate or any proof of marriage alongwith you.
4) We do not perform "Pretend" or "Fake" ceremonies at our chapel. We only perform a legal wedding ceremony or a Renewal of Vows ceremony with a valid proof of marriage.
5) All amounts / deposits paid are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Please make sure to check -in atleast 15 mins prior to your ceremony time. Please bring your marriage license with you at the time of check-in.
7) Minister fee are not included in any of our packages. Ministers are not paid by the chapel so it is the couples responsibility to pay the minister. You will receive an envelope from the minister that will have suggestion of $50 - $75 or $100. However, it is upto your own discretion
8) Please be mindful / respectful of other wedding ceremonies going on while you are in the premises. Please do not cause any disturbance to the ceremony in progress and maintain silence.
9) Please make sure parents keep their children close to them at all times.
10) Make sure you take care of your belongings . The chapel is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
We no longer provide our courtesy Limo services anymore. You will have to arrange for your own transportation to and from the chapel.
12) All times and locations are not guaranteed and may be subject to change. We will try our best to get you in on your scheduled time.
13) We do not allow bookings just for photo shoots. If you made a reservation online and say that you only want to take pictures, at check in,
your reservation will be cancelled with no refund.
14) We no longer allow outside ministers. Our chapel will assign a minister on the day of your ceremony.
15) We do not allow multiple bookings just for you to get extra time slots. If you made multiple bookings only 1 will be honored.
16) Due to time constrains we do not allow your own vows. Our ministers do the vows and the couple repeats after the minister.
17) If you are a travel agent, Photographer, tour guide or a wedding planning company, please do not book reservations in your personal names. All bookings have to be made under the names of the couple who are actually getting married. The couples names, contact number & valid email address has to be entered while making a booking. Failure to do so will unconfirm your bookings with no refunds.